These policies have been compiled for the enjoyment and safety of all our guests. The Harbor Campground asks that you use courteous and respectful camping practices. We want everyone to enjoy the time they spend here at The Harbor Campground!
Check In & Out/Registration
- We ask that all guests(including seasonal campers) check in & out.
- Check in 2pm Check out 11am
- Limit of 2 adults per site 18 & under free
- Payment is due in full upon arrival
- Office Hours M-F 9am-6pm Sat & Sun 9am-4pm. After hours number will be posted at office
- NEW- Daily Pass is required for anyone visiting. $2 for Daily Pass $5 for overnight. Obtain pass in front office
- The speed limit throughout the campground is 5 mph. Please be cautious and patient!
- The upkeep of your site is your responsibility
- Please keep lawns mowed and free of debris
- Maintenance fee may apply if the Harbor Campground maintains a site that has been neglected
- Pets are an important part of your family. We ask that your pet is on a leash at all times!
- Pets are not allowed in restrooms, Bar and Grill, or offices.
- Please clean up after your pet; we have Doggie Bags available by the main office.
- Sign up sheet is located in the office
- Payment required prior to pumping
- Honey Wagon is not available on weekends or Holidays
- Pumping only on Tuesday and Thursday. Any other day will require additional fee
- $20 for onboard tank $32 for holding tank outside of camper.
- Please limit washing of boats and campers to a minimum
- Do not wash boats and campers on weekends or Holidays
- Washing of automobiles is prohibited
- We ask that you help keep restrooms clean and respectful. DO NOT wash dishes or utensils in the sinks. No smoking in restrooms!
- The fish house is available for cleaning and disposing of fish
- Please use the fish house with respect and courtesy for others
- Use the trash cans provided do not throw fish waste into dumpsters
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- 11pm- Music and voices should not be heard beyond your campsite!
- Additional appliances (Refrigerator/Freezer) other than appliances in the camper/RV will be extra. No Icemakers! Please help save on electric costs!
- Golf cart use in the campground is a privilege! Please be courteous and safe!
- Anyone without a drivers license is prohibited from driving golf carts
- Must abide by the 5 mph rule
- Electric golf carts prohibited
- Carts must be equipped with lights to drive at night
- The Harbor Campground reserves the right to revoke this privilege
- NO ATV’s or UTV’s allowed. Golf Carts only
- $200 fee applies to guests that leave any personal property on the site through the off season
- Removable decks that can be leaned against a tree or removed from the site will be an exception
- Do Not cut any trees (fallen or dead) without permission. Cutting of any tree may result in immediate eviction from The Harbor Campground.
- The Harbor Campground will not allow any fire wood on premises purchased from outside Oneida County
- The Harbor Campground is now requiring a bill of sale for all fire wood being brought onto the premises.
- Help stop the spread of Emerald Ash Borer for more info please visit http://dnr.wi.gov/forestry/fh/ash/
- Permitted in fire rings only! Do not leave your fire unattended!
- Do not throw bottles or cans into the fire! Do not burn garbage, or plastic!
- Please extinguish your fire when retiring for the night or leaving your campsite.
Fireworks & Firearms
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- Please be responsible for your own garbage. Leave your campsite as clean as you found it. We have dumpsters available, please use them.
- Recycle your aluminum cans in a plastic bag and place in specified area.
- NO DISPOSING OF PERSONAL PROPERTY SUCH AS GRILLS, TABLES, CHAIRS, ECT…. IN DUMPSTERS
- Garbage must be bagged
- Camping is an amazing adventure and outdoor experience; therefore we do not give refunds due to weather, discomfort of nature, or leaving early.
- The Harbor Campground Rules and Regulations/Policies are established to assure the comfort of our campers and guests. If anyone is unwilling to follow rules and regulations you will simply be asked to leave the premises.Any act of violence will be reported to the Three Lakes Police Department immediately.
- 10% late fee will be accessed on all accounts 30 days delinquent
- The Harbor Campground assumes no responsibility for injury or accident to campers or guests. All campers and guests should take normal precaution against theft. Please lock up any personal property or valuables when not on the premises. These are considered normal precautions that should be considered anywhere!
Thank you for choosing The Harbor Campground!